Friday, March 28, 2008

Tiredddddddd....

Day 3...

I was supposed to attend a tour to this park 2 hours away from Dublin but didn't go because I didn't get any sleep from St. Patricks Day...So I suffered the consequences and wasted 25 euro's..i've learned my lesson haha...I basically slept the whole day till 2pm...then met up with everyone for dinner around 6...I didn't really feel like partying so after dinner me and some of the girls went and got some more food..stopped at a sovenier shop then took a taxi and bus back to the hotel...we spent the rest of our nite using the internet to call home since we haven't talked to our family since we left for Ireland..Then it was time to sleep because the next day we had to catch the ferry to wales..we were all happy because we've seen enough of Dublin

No comments: