Monday, March 31, 2008

The Country sideeeeeeee...

Day 4...

It was our time to leave Ireland and head for Wales. We left the hotel early in the morning to make it to our ferry. The ferry was huge. It wasn't what I expected. It was like a cruise ship! The ferry ride was about 3 hours...It was a nice time to relax..At times I felt drunk because of the movement of the ship.
We eventually dock in Wales and it was different from Dublin. It was a lot of sheep and hills. We stop at this little town that litterally had the longest name ever!!! After our stop we end up at the Beumaris Castle. It was absolutley breathtaking. The castle was all broken down but it was just amazing to see it. When you climbed to the top of castle of the view was unbelievable with the mountains in the background. It was very exciting to be there and it made me want to come back and visit.
After visiting the castle we take like a 2 hour ride back to where our hotel was. This was probably one of my favorite rides on the bus from all week. I mean driving through the mountains was ridicoulous. It was something i've never seen before. I just sat back with my ipod and enjoyed as much of the scenery as I could.
When we finally got to the Hand Hotel I could so easily tell this place had to be haunted. I got this weird vibe from the place...maybe cause it was like 300 years old!!! The town it was located was very weird. It was like a Ghost town...I'm surpised they even had a convient store that was open late. Everyone bugged out when we found out the hotel had no elevators..we were all tired from the day and now we had to bring our heavy luggage upstairs!! Some people went on a walking trip up a mountain..I decided to take a nice hot shower and chill out in the room..Later on some of us found out that the room our tour director was staying in was 28(it was haunted from a little girl in a red dress) that kinda made the night a little more exciting...I felt bad for Liz though because the room she had to stay in was scary as hell...I mean she had no tv..it was one bed and her view was a graveyard..Tamika and I didn't allow her to stay in her room so we invited her to stay in our room..she didn't care about sleeping on the floor..lol i wouldn't because that room was freakkkkkkkkky!!! We eventually went to sleep..it was hard at first for me because I knew how old the place was ...and I was afraid I was going to wake up with a ghost in my face!!! I slept with lights on lol

No comments: